Wild Kat Adventures
Summer camps 2024
No events scheduled yet
We couldn't find any event scheduled at this moment.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 16:00
Early Drop off available from 08:00 for an extra charge
Late pick up available until 17:00 for an extra charge
Monday – Forest Day – Chalet-à-Gobet, Lausanne
Tuesday – Biking Day – Chalet-à-Gobet, Lausanne
Wednesday – River Day – Tolochenez
Thursday – Lake Day – Préverenge Plage
Friday – Forest Day – Sauvabelin, Lausanne
* Itinerary may be subject to change depending on the weather to ensure the best weather for each activity
Boys and Girls aged 4 – 6 years old
Boys and Girls aged 7 – 9 years old
Boys and Girls aged 10 – 12 years old
* Siblings and friends can be grouped together even if they do not fall in the same age category.
* Groups are closeby doing their activities. Sometimes these activities will incorportate with all groups together, while other activities will be done as individual groups.
* The program can be adapted to cater for older children as long as a group of 8 or more can be organised.
Lunch and snacks are provided
- Bikes are not provided by Wild Kat Adventures and should be rented or borrow ahead of time.
Life jackets are provided on lake day or you can bring your own
Camp will not be cancelled due to bad weather (except for persistent thunderstorms)
Be sure to pack suitable clothing for the activity and the weather
The temperature in the forest can be a lot cooler than outside and often a fleece or warm jacket is neccesary.